Different Effects on different Groups?

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
AlexSRZ

Different Effects on different Groups?

Post by AlexSRZ »

Hi,

i recently received the wolfmix and have a lot of questions. one would be.. how to put one type of beam fx on group 1 and another type of beam fx on group 2? the same applies to colours.

I would be happy to receive an answer
Alex
axell

Re: Different Effects on different Groups?

Post by axell »

Wolfmix does have ONE effect engine. So one effect for Color FX, one effect for Move FX and one effect for Beam FX on either all Groups or just the selected Groups.
With a little creativity you can get more out of the Wolfmix:
1. For Move FX (mainly Pan/Tilt movements) there is another "move" function in BEAM FX under the Dimmer encoder. If select Features and dialing you will get an additional Menu ONLY PAN and ONLY TILT movement, which can be used for additional moving effects.
2. You can use Color FX on one Group, and you can also use a "static Color" on another Group and for this you add Beam FX with a different effect pattern - voila ...you have 2 effects with different colors running.
It may not everything being obvious, but there are many more ways to get great effects out of the Wolfmix with a single effect engine.
leesinthemix

Re: Different Effects on different Groups?

Post by leesinthemix »

At the moment, I think the only way around this is to buy a second unit.

Daisy chaining Movement FX is something I would really hope to see a future firmware update.