ADJ Mega Par Profile Plus

Fixture not working as it should? Post it here and we'll check it out. Be precise with the fixture name as there are many with similar names.
Motionsdj

ADJ Mega Par Profile Plus

Post by Motionsdj »

I mean it's a simple par so what am I doing wrong?
I can get all functions to work properly except 1. When selecting a static color for all 10 uplights I understand you can have more than one color with the other settings on the color dial. Say 1 red, 1 blue, 1 white in that order or going from left to right and so on. I cannot for the life of me get any of those functions to work with these fixtures. I can have all as a static color, chase, fade, blink and so on but I can't get multiple colors around the room.

Each fixture in dongled and is added in the list. I've tried the other channel modes for this particular fixture all with the same result. All I can get is all fixtures as 1 color.
axell

Re: ADJ Mega Par Profile Plus

Post by axell »

At STATIC COLOR - look at the rotary encoder: It says: SINGLE. Just DIAL the rotary encoder 2 notches to the right and you get: ALTERNATE (dot on/off/on/off symbol). Now you should be able to select multiple Colors and distribute them evenly over your amount of fixtures assigned to that Group. (There are also additional static effects like morph/transition from one color to another and so on - try them out)