Smoke Button

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
TomDen

Smoke Button

Post by TomDen »

Hi, I have added a two channel dmx smoke machine and put it in OTHER. One channel is the pump and the other the fan. If I use the live edit feature and send a message 0 to each channel then it is OFF, or a higher number for ON at whatever percentage level (I usually use 100!), then it works fine. I made Smoke on and Smoke off presets too and these work fine.

Pressing the SMOKE button on my W1 however, has no effect. Any suggestions please?
Tom
Tom
AlexR

Re: Smoke Button

Post by AlexR »

Hello Tom,

Is this a profile you have created yourself or an official one from our library? Usually if the profile has a smoke preset within a smoke channel the Wolfmix should trigger this with the SMOKE button, however if you have an "other" channel within the profile instead it may not recognise it as a smoke channel. If you could tell me the name of this fixture I can check out the manual online and suggest the best way of creating a profile for this!

Kind regards
Alex
Wolfmix Support
TomDen

Post by TomDen »

Thanks Alex. I modified a generic one so I’m probably the culprit here! The device is an Equinox VS 1500 Fogger
https://www.prolight.co.uk/Catalogue/Pr ... c/EQLED363
Tom
AlexR

Post by AlexR »

TomDen wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:33 am Thanks Alex. I modified a generic one so I’m probably the culprit here! The device is an Equinox VS 1500 Fogger
https://www.prolight.co.uk/Catalogue/Pr ... c/EQLED363
Hi Tom, I have just made a profile for this and made it official, so you can find it on WTOOLS. It is called "VS 1500 Fogger Smoke Machine", please sync it with your Wolfmix and test it out!
Alex
Wolfmix Support
TomDen

Post by TomDen »

It works prefectly - thank you Alex, much appreciate your excellent support.
Tom
Tom