Preset colors preview on physical buttons not working

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
DanB

Preset colors preview on physical buttons not working

Post by DanB »

Hi all,

I recall that an earlier firmware version added a feature where the main colors in a preset could be presented on the preset's physical button. If there were, say, two colors, the button's illumination would cycle between those two colors. It worked for me at the time and I found it useful.

Since then, I've upgraded to 1.1.8 and I've created a new project. Now I can't get the preset colors to show on the physical buttons. All the buttons are the default peach color.

Any idea how I can get this feature working again?

Thanks!
axell

Re: Preset colors preview on physical buttons not working

Post by axell »

you may want to enable the FLASH function on those Presets, which have been "blue-ish" instead of "peach"
"Peach" indicates toggle function (On/Off), "Blue" is for "FLASH" functions (temporary)

To get there you want to hold SHIFT and select the Preset. On the top you find the "flash" icon to select, and the Preset turns "Blue"

At the bottom left you can give the Preset button now also other Colors as "peach".
DanB

Post by DanB »

Thanks, but these presets need to be toggles. I don't want my operator to have to hold a finger on the button for the duration of a whole sermon! :lol:
axell

Post by axell »

the change from toggle to flash was the ONLY variation of color you could have (from "peach" to "blue") on the older firmware.
With the newer firmware you have much more colors now to select from when you want to change the color of the Preset button (regardless if it is toggle or flash)
DanB

Post by DanB »

Thanks! I'll take a look tomorrow.
DanB

Post by DanB »

Thanks, Axell, I achieved what I wanted. I thought that the preview colors setting was a global one, not a per-preset one. It's great!
axell

Post by axell »

If you do NOT give an individual Preset a Color, then only the "global" 2 default Colors apply (for all "un-colored" Preset buttons) , which is "peach" for Toggle mode and "blue" for Flash mode