How configure RGBW inground in different zone...

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
laurentWL47

How configure RGBW inground in different zone...

Post by laurentWL47 »

Hi all,
We have a customer ask us to install 52 pc inground light RGBW in à Park of castel, but customer ask us to have 4 zones in Park, A,B,C,D but he want we create different preset with wolfmix.
When we want made à preset we can't find the way to control color and dimming or other for each light in à group A for example, ive 8 lights all RGBW but in preset mode all stay in same color, i can made à preset with different color but only if i use different zone ABCD...
My question it : how can i program some preset with different color in one zone like A ?
Currently each time all RGBW in a zone keep all same color when we change it without, à way to separate each lamp color in one zone in preset
Thanks for you help.
Laurent
axell

Re: How configure RGBW inground in different zone...

Post by axell »

1. You have (and want) to have certain fixtures in different GROUPS (A;B;C;D....H), so you can put different Colors on
2. You even can apply 2 or more Colors on ONE GROUP of fixtures: In STATIC COLOR (NOT! ColorFX!!) - dial the Group rotary encoder from SINGLE to "ALTERNATE" (dot on/off/on/off icon) - NOW you can select multiple Colors which are evenly distributed on all your fixture just for THAT GROUP only.

If you are looking for MULTIPLE EFFECTS....Sorry...Wolfmix is a SINGLE EFFECT DMX Controller, giving you ONE Effect for each function (ColorFX, MoveFX, Beam/DimmerFX). You can NOT use Group A doing one Color effect and using Group B to do anotherColor effect - as you have no other (2nd) Color effect!
But you can do ONE GROUP (A) on ColorFX, and do ANOTHER GROUP (B) apply STATIC Colors and apply BeamFX then to this GROUP (B), to get "different dynamics" then.

I would recommend to put ALL your 4 GROUPS into BeamFX. Each Group can have a different Color setting (Static Color!) and THEN you can put dynamics on it using BeamFX, adding On/Off single, multiple, or all Group to BeamFX then (having different Color settings in the 4 sections)
laurentWL47

Re: How configure RGBW inground in different zone...

Post by laurentWL47 »

Hi Axell,
Thanks for your answer, understand well my trouble, i try that this week and come back to you.
Laurent