ADJ ENTOUR FAZE MAchine

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
Brian

ADJ ENTOUR FAZE MAchine

Post by Brian »

I'm trying to control the Entour Faze machine with my WMX1. I don't know what settings to set on my Faze Machine.

I would like to be able to hit the SMOKE button on the WMX1 and have it produce FAZE (Smoke) for about 5 seconds. Then I can hit it anytime I think I need more smoke (FAZE) Please, if you know how to do this, Please let me know. I really need to know the settings and what channel I should have the FAZE Machine on. 1,2,3 or channel 4? Help, I have a gig tomorrow night!!!!

Thanks, Brian
axell

Re: ADJ ENTOUR FAZE MAchine

Post by axell »

The ADJ Entour Faze has 3 different Channel Modes: 1CH, 2 Ch and 4 Ch.
You set the Entour Faze to the 2 Channel Mode.
Then you load the attached profile, select Mode 2 (2Channel), where you have the 2 channels for control (Ch1 = Haze Output volume and Ch 2 = Fan speed).

Once everything is loaded and patched to the desired DMX address, you then hold the SHIFT button and also select the SMOKE button.

Now you can pre-select the Fan Speed and the „haze" amount. The first 2 columns on the left gives you 5 ranges (0%, 25%, 50%, 75, 100%) for Haze amount and Fan speed. The most right column defines whether the SMOKE button acts like a flash button or on/off toggle. The other 3 buttons are timer presets with various hold times (1 sec; 5 sec; 10 sec). - Select your 5 second Preset and you are set.
Attachments
Entour Faze.zip
(17.27 KiB) Downloaded 125 times