Live edits optimalisation

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
DJDerrick

Live edits optimalisation

Post by DJDerrick »

Hi,
I want to optimize the live edit buttons by moving them to other buttons.
Does the preset take into account the new button place or do I have to look up all the presets that make use of it and change the position myself?

A very very nice feature would be that you could generate a screen report letting you view the presets where a selected live edit button is being used.
So you don't have to go through all of them to know the impact of the live edit button move (or delete) you want.

Thank you,
Dirk
axell

Re: Live edits optimalisation

Post by axell »

In the Live Edit pages you have 2 visual options to figure out if a Live Edit still has some fragments assigned ( = not fully deleted).

Option 1: if you have any low yellow (or low blue - if locked) dimmed button - then there is a Live Edit "with some content". Hold SHIFT button and select the Live Edit.
Option 2: now you can see which Fixture is assigned to this Live Edit by a "dot" indicated in the upper right hand corner of the Fixture field.
Select the fixture(s) field(s) and dial the RESET encoder to ALL (or just the SELECTED) and push the encoder, and all assignment of the selected fixtures are safely removed from Live Edit.