Wolfmix W1 MK2 - MIDI

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
axell

Re: Wolfmix W1 MK2 - MIDI

Post by axell »

yes, ' guess so ...
For an OFFICIAL and garanteed (!!) confirmation you may want to consult Nicolaudie Group Support before you make the investments, before blame someone here if it is not working as you expect (because here someone said it would)
DJ-T

Post by DJ-T »

I have just tested it and the combination of CME U2MIDI Pro USB adapter and MIDIFACE II THRU 1×1 works Plug&Play without any problems.

The interface is recognised by VDJ without a driver and WTOOLS no longer needs to be started.

Very compatible solution but of course another 60 € to be invested.
leesinthemix

Post by leesinthemix »

DJ-T wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:23 am I have just tested it and the combination of CME U2MIDI Pro USB adapter and MIDIFACE II THRU 1×1 works Plug&Play without any problems.

The interface is recognised by VDJ without a driver and WTOOLS no longer needs to be started.

Very compatible solution but of course another 60 € to be invested.
Yes I currently use the U6MIDI Pro with my MK2 and it works pretty darn well with Traktor.

Unfortunately I'm now unable to use a MIDI controller to control dimming as the current implementation with multiple devices is beyond a joke.
I own merge units and a Mind Burner to act as a host, but having to set all of that up before each gig makes it rather unpleasant.