problem with WLINK

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
DjSam54

Re: problem with WLINK

Post by DjSam54 »

I tried it with my new DMX table, a DDC-6 DMX from Thoman.
I do can confirm the "flickering" issue with WLINK ....with my new mk2 ;)
Hope it will be fixed with next firmware...
axell

Post by axell »

Yes, it is NOT the hardware (mkI or mkII) - something has changed in the firmware to confuse Wolfmix whatever a few of these DMX controllers are sending. If you reload firmware 0.7.5 - beta it is working like it should. So it is clearly a software issue. But first have to find out what exactly happens - so now they buy the "troublemaker controllers" to find out...
Simon

Post by Simon »

Hi guys, good news (hopefully!). My Stairville DMX controller arrived yesterday afternoon, I was able to reproduce and fix the problem. Check out V1.1.8 and let me know if you find any further issues.
raan

Post by raan »

Hi everyone, I believed it... but still a problem on channel 3 everything else works... let's hope that the next update is definitely the right one
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_Xd8w1 ... sp=sharing
axell

Post by axell »

Simon,

here it is working on all channels (A-H = 1-8) and no "auto-switching" DMX In of the Main (ch 9) any more ...
axell

Post by axell »

raan wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:57 am Hi everyone, I believed it... but still a problem on channel 3 everything else works... let's hope that the next update is definitely the right one
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_Xd8w1 ... sp=sharing
raan, your issue does not look like the original "flicker" problem to me.
I "think" you have set ch 3 to either Preset DMX IN channel (selecting the Presets) or Preset Jump DMX Channel - both to be set in Settings.
raan

Post by raan »

well seen ! my jump DMX preset was on 1. By setting it to zero everything works very well. Thank you for your dedication