Demo project with own fixtures

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
TimRaijmakers

Demo project with own fixtures

Post by TimRaijmakers »

Is it possible to use all the demo project-presets with your own lights? For example, replacing the moving heads in the demo with my own moving head-fixtures?
AlexR

Re: Demo project with own fixtures

Post by AlexR »

Hello,

Yes! The easiest way to do this would be to create a new project with your own fixtures and then import the presets from the demo project into your own project. To do this follow these steps:

- Open the project that you want to import the Presets to
- Go to Setup > Projects > Open
- Turn the second encoder so that it shows 'Presets'
- Select the project you want to copy the Presets from (i.e. the Wolfmix Demo Project)
- Select 'Open' then confirm.

You should now see the Presets list has been populated with all of the Presets from the Wolfmix demo project!

Alex
Wolfmix Support
Alex
Wolfmix Support
jaredcsykes

Post by jaredcsykes »

Hello, New wolf mix user. I am just figuring out the programming and also wanted to try and use some of the presets from the demo. I somehow cleared the demo project by mistake. Is there a way to refresh it or restore the demo project?
jaredcsykes

Post by jaredcsykes »

I wanted to do the same thing, but accidentally deleted the demo project. Is there a way to restore it?
AlexR

Post by AlexR »

Hello,

You can restore the demo project by plugging in your Wolfmix to a Mac or PC, opening WTOOLS and going to 'Settings' and then under the 'Controller' heading click 'Restore demo project'.

Kind regards
Alex
Wolfmix Support