Advice on Adding Fixtures

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
petesg

Advice on Adding Fixtures

Post by petesg »

Hi,

Sorry for a slightly long question with a few parts. Hope someone can help!

I have recently purchased a Wolfmix W1. I have also acquired the following fixtures, of which only one (the S601 Uplights) seem to exist as profiles:

Both Lighting | B198 | Moving Head [Qty 2]
Both Lighting | BO-MH150 | Moving Head [Qty 2]
Both Lighting | BT-3 | 3000RGB | Laser [Qty 1]
Both Lighting | BO-S601 | Uplight [Qty 8]

As follows:

1. Before I go and submit these to Wolfmix to be created as profiles, what is everyone’s experience with turnaround time and accuracy of profiles created?
2. Are there any profiles of other fixtures that are the same/similar that I can load meantime (hoping someone with the same fixtures may be able to give help here…)?
3. Lasers seem to be a challenge (from what I have read so far…) - assuming I have to make my own profile, what are the best practices for setup to ensure Wolfmix presets produce the best results?

Seems I cannot upload PDF files - will send screenshots of DMX channel profiles if this is helpful at any point.

Thanks in advance,

Peter
leesinthemix

Re: Advice on Adding Fixtures

Post by leesinthemix »

Hi Peter,

The Smart DJ S6 is already in the library as it was requested by me last year and I've been using it flawlessly since then.

Turnaround is usually a couple of days if you do the paid request. Not sure how long it takes for free requests.
petesg

Re: Advice on Adding Fixtures

Post by petesg »

Many thanks @leesinthemix - they turned three fixtures around in one day - super helpful