W1 Firmware updates mentioning here in Forum

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
sandis.soms

Re: W1 Firmware updates mentioning here in Forum

Post by sandis.soms »

Did i miss something? 0.6.2 is released?
Level Up

Post by Level Up »

@simon

The problem (not a bug because it works following the programming) is the choice of colors especially in COLOR FX. when a color is deactivated the button is white and below you can see the color that can be chosen. The problem is that since there are various shades of colors similar to each other, either you know it by heart or else you literally go at random until you get the color you are looking for.

my proposal is as simple as it is functional. Do as pioneer does for its controllers (xdj-rx2-rx3-xz, cdj3000, etc) on its pad keys which are rgb as much as those of the wolfmix: colors always clear and visible and when one is chosen this simply starts flashing.

It may seem bullshit but using the wolfmix regularly every time I go crazy to understand where the various colors are because when deactivated they are all white "slightly visible" but I challenge you to understand the difference between light blue, dark blue, and between orange, red and yellow .

From this photo (taken from a site that sells the product) it clearly demonstrates the problem. Some unlit keys look literally IDENTICAL.
Simon

Post by Simon »

We cant flash the button because flash = edit on Wolfmix

The off brightness we choose is the lowest it can go before the incorrect color is shown. Double check in settings that you have your button brightness set to 100% because this controls the 'on' brightness but not the 'off'.

The image you have attached is taken under a very bright light which is not an accurate representation of real use.