Store and transfer Projects etc. to another Wolfmix

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
PaRallelX

Store and transfer Projects etc. to another Wolfmix

Post by PaRallelX »

Hello,

We have two Wolfmixes and want to save the projects, presets, profiles and everything else that is necessary on the second one, so that there is practically a 1 to 1 copy, because both are to run in parallel on two different applications.

Is there a possibility? I can save the project on my computer, but not on the other WOLFMIX.

Best regards Patrick
Greetings / Beste Grüße
PaRallelX
Simon

Re: Store and transfer Projects etc. to another Wolfmix

Post by Simon »

Open WTOOLS, connect the first Wolfmix, click "Projects" and then click "Backup Projects"
Connect other Wolfmix and restore the appropriate projects

If you have any fixtures you created or edited on the Wolfmix, you can do the same with the fixtures.
PaRallelX

Post by PaRallelX »

Hi,

Yes, I thought and do the same but it did not work on Windows. I backup the first W1and dann the second, but only the Projects from the first can be a backup for the first and not for the second one. The same for the second W1, only the projects from the second W1 could be transfered. Or i did something wrong!

A how to video would be nice. Thx!
Greetings / Beste Grüße
PaRallelX
PaRallelX

Post by PaRallelX »

Ok, I missed the blue/purple arrows 🙈.

I don't know that and used the synchron button at the menu, but I think this thing is only for synchronisation with the cloud ...

Now it works thanks!
Greetings / Beste Grüße
PaRallelX
sandis.soms

Post by sandis.soms »

I just uploaded new firmware 0.6.1 and now i can't upload my project files. It says ''An error occured updating the project on LS Cloud Project:xxxxx unable to verify the first certificate undefined'' Where i can download old firmware or restore it?
Simon

Post by Simon »

This sounds like a problem between WTOOLS and the cloud. I don't think it's related to the Wolfmix firmware. I'll ask our web team for some further info.
Simon

Post by Simon »

Could you confirm your OS and WTOOLS version please?