Ticket to fix a fixture.... still bugged

Fixture not working as it should? Post it here and we'll check it out. Be precise with the fixture name as there are many with similar names.
Level Up

Ticket to fix a fixture.... still bugged

Post by Level Up »

Hello Wolfmix team.

i opened a ticket 37476 with this:

Buggy fixture: when the fixture is loaded, the par's do not stay on steadily but have a very slow flashing effect (a few seconds on and a few seconds off) like a traffic light. Even by activating the 9CHs mode only the 3 central LEDs work, transforming a more elaborate par like the Shirka into a very normal RGBW-UV par. The configuration of the RGB LEDs is totally missing, forming the cross in the middle and the RGB LEDs forming the circular crown in par.

and after 8 days ticket was closed with this SSL2 file linked:

https://store.wolfmix.com/it/downloadSpecificSSL/56805

the problem is that the SSL2 is EXACTLY THE SAME that was bugged (literally the same.... not a single change.. even the name) so the problem is still present.... the par strobe by default (really?!?!) and only the 3 big leds inside the par works and all other leds don't work totally.

can the W1 manage this par correctly or W1 has limited functionality on more advanced fixtures???
Simon

Re: Ticket to fix a fixture.... still bugged

Post by Simon »

Hi Edoardo

Sorry for the late reply on this. We had some issues with out ticket system on 29th November and it seems you got caught up in it. I've just checked this profile. It's a tricky one but I think I've got it working well now. Open WTOOLS and search for "Shirka". This should now bring up just one profile called 'Shirka' under the Algam Lighting brand. Be sure to avoid any duplicates once you've transferred it to your Wolfmix.

The Wolfmix will ask if you want to split the fixture, this will allow you to split the fixture into different groups to have separate control of the color if you wish.

Let me know how you get on with it as further tweaks may be required.