Add On Purchase

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
PaRallelX

Add On Purchase

Post by PaRallelX »

Hello,

AddOn purchase: My colleague also has the Wolfmix W1. Now it may be possible that he is on the road with my Wolfmix and I with his. If I have bought the add-on features - I am mainly interested in WLink and 3D Link - would they be useless if they belong to the Wolfmix or do the features belong to my account?

Greetings PaRallelX

----------
German
Hallo,

ich habe mir den Wolfmix W1 gekauft und bin damit sehr zu Frieden, aber es haben sich Fragen aufgetan, die mich beschäftigen.

AddOn Kauf: Mein Kollege hat ebenfalls den Wolfmix W1. Jetzt kann es möglich sein, dass er mit meinem Wolfmix unterwegs ist und ich mit seinem. Habe ich mir die AddOn Features gekauft, hier geht es mir vorrangig um WLink und 3D Link, dann wären diese in dem Moment nutzlos, wenn sie zum Wolfmix gehören oder gehören die Features zu meinem Account ?

Grüße PaRallelX
Greetings / Beste Grüße
PaRallelX
Simon

Re: Add On Purchase

Post by Simon »

The licences are stored inside your Wolfmix, therefore they belong to the controller and would need to be activated in both.
PaRallelX

Post by PaRallelX »

Ok thanks, that means the 3d Visual Tool is also licensed by the Wolfmix Controller ?
Greetings / Beste Grüße
PaRallelX
Simon

Post by Simon »

Yes that's right, the 3D software will open on all computers, however the Wolfmix requires the licence installed on the controller to send the data