Feature Request: More than one FX per FX-Rack

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
InnkreisBuam

Re: Feature Request: More than one FX per FX-Rack

Post by InnkreisBuam »

theducks wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:54 am And then a Shift+FX-Rack-Button becomes a second FX.
Hey,

I fully agree here! Please implement this! This would move the Wolfmix to another level!

Thx!
Seth0403

Post by Seth0403 »

I would like this Feature too. Had many Situations in what it would have made things much easier.
Tarekith

Post by Tarekith »

Adding my vote for this as well.
tarekith.com
leesinthemix

Post by leesinthemix »

EmilLock wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:53 pm I second this, The controler is so easy i think it wouldnt complicate anything. And if it did, make it a togle function in The menu.
Imagine being able to toggle a second FX engine on/off, assigned to MIDI on the new MK2.

Lush!
Brian

Post by Brian »

I'm contemplating buying another WMX1 to do this. I'm not talking about "LINKING" them, as that would just defeat the purpose. So basically, you have two WMX1 controllers, and if you're going wireless, you are sending out two separate wireless signals. One signal to the a group of fixtures controlled by one WMX1 and then the other signal is for the fixtures you've assigned to the other WMX1. I have done this using an Operator 384 and a WMX1 along with a ADJ Hexcon and an Elation SDC 12 Dissolve unit. So you can get individual control of fixtures and groups of fixtures in a live environment. It certainly would be great to have independent control on the WMX1 for all the effects and be able to set them and then put a different effect on another fixture, but it looks like that's not in the cards (AS OF YET) I'm sure it's doable. However there has to be the "Will to do it".