iSolution iMove 350SR

Fixture not working as it should? Post it here and we'll check it out. Be precise with the fixture name as there are many with similar names.
wayne

iSolution iMove 350SR

Post by wayne »

Hi Simon, I still have some issues regarding this fixture - I only use 15 channel mode (16 channel oddly is the same as 15 with a blank channel, odd!).

The colours are still not mapped correctly (magenta, light blue, pink, white don't work using the colour picker - they show as other colours). Here's the manual: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/10761 ... =18#manual

The gobo rotation only works in one direction, would it be possible to make 0% - 50% go one direction and then 51% - 100% go the other direction?

Also, the pan/tilt seem to be wrong? When using the first move fx (up and down) the light actually goes (up and down) but side to side rather than front to back. All the positions seem to be "off" like this?
Simon

Re: iSolution iMove 350SR

Post by Simon »

Hi Wayne

I think I've just fixed the color problem. Add it again and let me know if it works better.

Regarding the gobo rotation. I think it would confuse people if the gobo rotation encoder controlled rotation in both direction. I don't really see the purpose in the 2 directions, but you could always create a live edit if you were looking for a specific look.

Regarding the pan and tilt, I've checked the channels in the profile and they match the user guide. I'd recommend checking you dont have a 'swap pan tilt' option enabled on the actual fixture. If not, I think you need to contact the manufacturer before I change this in the profile as it may break it for user users. I've never seen a profile before wilt tilt and then pan.
wayne

Post by wayne »

Hi Simon,

We are almost there, the only colour now messed up is pink which is showing red?

Movement side of things I'm a little confused, it's definitely not the pan/tilt channels as tried swapping and it's even more messed up. Now interestingly, when I go into the DMX Values screen and override the pan/upan values with 0 (rather than the odd 127 "default" value) the light works as expected. There seems to be a default value of 127 on both the pan and tilt channels and a default of 255 on both the upan/utilit channels - settings these all at 0 (via DMX Values) seems to fix the movement issues!

Thanks for clarifying the gobo rotating thing, makes complete sense!
Simon

Post by Simon »

We are almost there, the only colour now messed up is pink which is showing red?
Try now
Movement side of things I'm a little confused
Be sure your modes match as I noticed the uPan and uTilt channels are in different places on Mode 1 and 2
wayne

Post by wayne »

Thanks Simon, pink is now mapped correctly. I finally figured it out, it was the "fan" setting, moving this to 0 or 100% made the light do what I was expecting! This now means all my fixtures are working so I'm gonna be able to start programming, thank you.