ADJ Element QA

Fixture not working as it should? Post it here and we'll check it out. Be precise with the fixture name as there are many with similar names.
AJCraig

ADJ Element QA

Post by AJCraig »

The Element QA is showing White in the Colour Picker section - it should be Amber as it is an RGBA uplighter.

I have also set the light fixtures to Channel 9 on DMX Value 43 & 52 respectively and I cannot control the colour consistently. They do not respond to blackout, nor do they respond to the fades or colour palette in Live Edit mode.
Simon

Re: ADJ Element QA

Post by Simon »

Hi Alastair
The Element QA is showing White in the Colour Picker section - it should be Amber as it is an RGBA uplighter.
The color picker has the same controls regardless of which fixtures you've added. Tap the RGBW and RGBWAU buttons to the top right to toggle between the different control modes.

I made some changes to this profile a few days back, re-sync with WTOOLs to be sure you have the latest. Also update the firmware to 0.2.6 as I made some changes to the color handling.

Let me know if you're still getting trouble with it.
AJCraig

Post by AJCraig »

Hi Simon,

I have run the new firmware along with the new QA profile and this does not seem to have fixed the problem. I have emailed a video link to show the issue with the colour picker.

Colours are still not consistant and change even after saving the live edit.
Simon

Post by Simon »

I've sent over an e-mail. I think the problem could be that you have more than 1 color selected on the group, but not sure.
AJCraig

Post by AJCraig »

I have since split out the DMX values of 43 & 52 into there own groups and now seems to work. Not perfect as it takes a group up in memory but will work for testing.

Also the "locked" featues sounds like a good idea and one that I would welcome. :-)