Eurolite Super Strobe ABL + ADJ Stinger

Fixture not working as it should? Post it here and we'll check it out. Be precise with the fixture name as there are many with similar names.
hardy120

Eurolite Super Strobe ABL + ADJ Stinger

Post by hardy120 »

Hallo zusammen,
heute bin ich endlich mal dazu gekommen den Wolfmix zu testen. Leider sind mit ein paar Unklarheiten entstanden. Ich habe leider technisch gesehen überhaupt keine Ahnung von dem Gerät und bin absoluter Neuling. Ich würde mich sehr über Eure Hilfe freuen.
Folgende Fragen:

1. Ist es möglich gleichzeitig unterschiedliche ColorFX für unterschiedliche Gruppen zu verwenden? Also für die Spots ColorFX1 und für die Pars ColorFX2?

2. Ich habe 2 ADJ Stinger (Multieffekt) in meinem Set. Diese bekomme ich überhaupt nicht zum laufen. Die Stinger bestehen aus UV-LEDs, einem Moonflower Effekt und einem Laser in der Mitte. Habt ihr Ideen was ich da machen kann?

3. Außerdem habe ich das Eurolite Superstobe ABL in meinem Set. Dieses besteht aus einer Ambientebeleuchtung und einem Strobe in der Mitte. Hier ist das Strobelicht in der Mitte dauerhaft zusammen mit der Ambientebeleuchtung an. Der Sinn dahinter ist ja aber eigentlich, dass die Ambientebeleuchtung dauerhaft leuchtet und das Strobe nur bei Betätigung des Strobe-Buttons.

Ich danke Euch jetzt schon mal für Eure Hilfe!
Simon

Re: Eurolite Super Strobe ABL + ADJ Stinger

Post by Simon »

Regarding the effects, only 1 FX type can be used at a time.

Regarding the Stinger, there are 6 different Stinger profiles. Please confirm which one you're having trouble with, post a link to the user manual and I'll take a look.

Regarding the LED Super Strobe, this is a really special case. You're looking to set the dimmer on and off with the strobe button, but only for part of the fixture. I'm not sure how we could handle this automatically without breaking other cases, or adding a special advanced property called 'blackout beam when not strobing'. I'll have a think about this. In the meantime, I can think of 2 workarounds:

1: Split fixture and create a live edit
-Split the fixture when adding it (select YES when asked)
-you'll end up with 2 fixtures, assign them to different groups
-blackout the strobe group
-create a live edit to set the dimmer and strobe channels
-Assign this as a FLASH live edit by tapping FLASH at the top.

Or

2: Edit the profile
-Edit the profile using the Wolfmix or Cloud builders
-Swap the strobe dimmer channel to a strobe channel instead
-Set STROBE OFF off to 0 and STROBE ON to 255
-Swap the strobe channel for an 'Other' channel with the default value set to 255
This will keep the strobe on all the time, and use the dimmer channel to turn the strobe on and off

Sorry that both these solutions are a little bit complicated, I'll try to think of a better 'Automatic' solution in future, but like I said this is a special case.