121 version

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
DJDerrick

121 version

Post by DJDerrick »

Hi,

I found more issues on this version.
Already I gave feedback about the settings which were set to default after the update. I had to set them back.
Now I noticed that I had to realign some colours in the static Color screen and some live edits needed reconfiguration because prism and zoom settings were changed somehow. This is the first time that I have impact on existing configuration after an update.

Then I experimented on the new live edit macro's but those doesn't work yet.
If I select for instance Zoom, this should change the Zoom channels if I select a fixture which has this channel, right?
But it still requires a live edit to store it?
What is the added value of these macro's exactly?

Thank you,
Dirk
axell

Re: 121 version

Post by axell »

But it still requires a live edit to store it?
No, you just have to be in the "Live Edit section" to use the rotary encoders accordingly. No Live Edit button has to be programmed
What is the added value of these macro's exactly?
Where Live Edits only can hold ONE (1) value, you would have to create multiple Live Edits whenever you want "variations" of something (Speed, Zoom sizes, Prism/Gobo/other Rotations, etc). Now you can assign this to a rotary encoder and control all variations in "realtime" and not require store (and use up!) multiple Live Edits for each variation like "slow" or "mid" or "fast" "left direction" or "right direction" - simply use the rotary encoder and "dial" (the value) you want.
roballen

Post by roballen »

Hi, I had the same problem at first. So there's no need to edit the current configuration after the update, right?
axell

Post by axell »

There is no need, no
However, your profile should have the right Channel Type configured, which you then assign by SHIFT (press rotary encoder) to select the function.

The available Live Edit Macros (10) are:
* Dimmer
* Effect
* Focus
* Gobo Rotation
* Gobo Rotation 2
* IRIS
* Prism Rotation
* Smoke
* Strobe
* Zoom