Activating my second WMX1

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
Brian

Activating my second WMX1

Post by Brian »

Hello,
I just bought a second WMX1 so that I can activate and store separate effects on different groups of lights. I will be running two WMX1's with separate banks of lights that receive two separate DMX sources. WMX1 (Source A) and the other WMX1 (Source B) Both banks will be isolated from each others DMX signals. That way I can program different or complimentary scenes and presets etc. and run them simultaneously.
The Big Question: Do I have to pay another fee to unlock the visualizer for my new WMX1? I get the immediate impression that I do. Let me know, before I pay another one of the seemingly unending fees. LOL

Thanks,
Brian

I'm sure that there will be a new version of the WMX1 (a WMX2) that will have 2 FX engines and will come out in about a month. Just my Luck!
AlexR

Re: Activating my second WMX1

Post by AlexR »

Hello Brian!

Send us a ticket with the serial numbers for both Wolfmix controllers and we'll look at transfering your 3DLINK license so you can use it on both controllers!

https://help.wolfmix.com/#/home

Kind regards
Alex
Wolfmix Support