BPM in OS 1.2.1 stays at 00.0

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
MacGyverGear

BPM in OS 1.2.1 stays at 00.0

Post by MacGyverGear »

I use virtual DJ for playing my tracks. About a month ago I was able to sync the Wolfmix to Virtual DJ by OS2l. Once entered the IP adress.. 127.0.0.1:5000 and it worked all the time. Yesterday it wasn't and so today I updated to 1.2.1. Still no connection when OS2L activated in the computer app.

Now I have activated Ableton Link in Virtual DJ, and selected this in the Wolfmix app.. BPM is presented in the app but not on the Wolfmix, it just stucks at 00.0

Any experiences on this problem??
MacGyverGear

Re: BPM in OS 1.2.1 stays at 00.0

Post by MacGyverGear »

After reverting Virtual DJ to an older version I was able to get the OS2l up and running again. Upgraded again and it's still working..
I also experienced errors with SoundSwitch yesterday.. after I attemtemted to un-install en install again I went short on time and hooked up the Wolfmix quick.. But both SoundSwitch and the Wolfmix now seem to respond as it should. I put the blame on a corrupt Virtual DJ installation.. Never update before a show, unless you'll be able to test a set-up.. lesson learned. :( (Y)