Question: what are the exact color on the "Color Wheel" page on the Fixture Builder

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
[email protected]

Question: what are the exact color on the "Color Wheel" page on the Fixture Builder

Post by [email protected] »

Hello all
I'm new to this DMX controller so please excuse my question.
I'm trying to build a fixture profile for the Shehds 275 7R. As I program the "Color Wheel" page on the Fixture Builder, I can not tell which color is which color based on just the visualization on this page. The color options on this screen look very much a like so I couldn't tell which is Cyan vs. green etc...
Does anyone know the mapping of these 20 colors to the 10 static color on the Color Panel?
Thank you so much for helping.
axell

Re: Question: what are the exact color on the "Color Wheel" page on the Fixture Builder

Post by axell »

You don't need the EXACT RGB value for feeding your Color Wheel. Wolfmix is only accepting its (20) GENERIC Colors which can be found in the (Cloud) Profile Builder as well as on the Wolfmix itself

On Wolfmix, go to (STATIC) Color, hold SHIFT button and press any other Color button to enter COLOR PICKER. On top of screen select the "Color Wheel" icon and you see all the 20 GENERIC Colors you can set.

You do not need a 1:1 representation of the Colors of the 275 Wheel. Simply assign one of the GENERIC Colors to its Presets and when select that Color it will stop at the assigned Preset, showing your Color on the Wheel.
Example: If you have a "Lavender", simply assign another Color (UV?) to that Preset. Now when you later press UV - you get the "Lavender" Preset.

Attached is a list of the (Cloud) Profile Builder selector
Attachments
generic.jpg
generic.jpg (167.32 KiB) Viewed 873 times