Easy View 3d Visualiser

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
DJ MARIGOLD

Easy View 3d Visualiser

Post by DJ MARIGOLD »

Hi I have recently purchased a WM1 and upgraded the 3d Visualiser but I cannot get the Demo to work.
I have looked at all the You Tube Videos but still no joy.
I have spent £700,Inc upgrades and not pleased as can't seem to get anything to work.
Perhaps I'm just a bit slow but any help would be appreciated
Thanx
DJ Marigold
AlexR

Re: Easy View 3d Visualiser

Post by AlexR »

Hello!

When you say you can't get it to work, do you mean you can't get the Wolfmix to control the fixtures in Easyview? If so this is a common problem with Easyviewconnect, to fix this please try the following steps in the exact order:

1. Open the EasyViewConnect app.
2. Wait for the main screen to appear.
3. Enable the 3d Link toggle.
4. If still not detected in the ‘Available hardware(s)’ list, disable then re-enable the 3d Link toggle.
5. Keep WTOOLS running and on the 'My Wolf' tab throughout the process of controlling EasyView.

If this isn't the problem you're having or is still doesn't work submit at support ticket at our helpdesk and we'll look into resolving this!

https://help.wolfmix.com/#/home

Alex
Wolfmix Support
Alex
Wolfmix Support
DJ MARIGOLD

Post by DJ MARIGOLD »

Thank you. also under generic fixtures there are no moving heads available on my wolf mix controller and easy view. i have updated all soft wear. should i do a reset to factory settings. im really struggling with the wolfmix at the moment
AlexR

Post by AlexR »

Hello,

This sounds odd! Yes please do a factory reset of the Wolfmix, to restore the generic fixtures in Easyview it may be best to uninstall the software and then reinstall it, making sure to tick the box to install the ssl2 files also.

If this does not work I'll look into this further!

Kind regards
Alex
Wolfmix Support