Firmware 1.1.2 - FEEDBACK

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
leesinthemix

Firmware 1.1.2 - FEEDBACK

Post by leesinthemix »

Hi Wolfmix team,

Many thanks for the new firmware update, preset length sync is a really welcome feature for all of us!
Looking forward to doing some testing and use in a live setting over the next couple of weeks.

First off, can you please explain how to set the Beat Sync Length at an individual preset level?
At the moment, when I adjust the sync length, it is the same for every preset. Shift + Sync does not change any settings and I can't find a Global setting to change in the settings menu. Shift + Preset doesn't display this value either. I'm a little baffled to be honest!

Can we please include the BAR length in brackets next to the beat value?
From a workflow perspective, it would be nice not to have to do some /4 quick maths in our heads, every single time we glance at the unit.
Features like this should be as accessible as possible for all W1 users.

I will come back to this thread with some more comments over the next few days.
leesinthemix

Re: Firmware 1.1.2 - FEEDBACK

Post by leesinthemix »

Hi Wolfmix team,

Can someone please respond to the queries in this post?

We were told a few months ago that engagement was going to be made more of a priority. Please can you help with my questions?
axell

Post by axell »

even when getting eventual answers here in the public Forum from Nicolaudie directly, this still is a public Forum and NOT the official Support line.
If you are looking for official answers and also want to have them within acceptable time (mostly 1-2 days) - THEN I would strongly advise you to open a ticket at https://help.wolfmix.com/#/home . This then gives you a ticket number which the support team then is working on - so they can prove response time, answer quality and also show (officially to their employer) they did what they supposed to do - giving Support. In public Forums usually this is not officially tracked ...
leesinthemix

Post by leesinthemix »

Hey mate,

Do you know how to use this new feature?

If not, then it's confusing for all of us. New features should be accompanied with PR material and tutorials. We shouldn't have to create support tickets for this sort of thing. Everything from the Wolfmix team this year has been very half baked.

We were told that Alex would be regularly checking the forum and replying to queries. That happened for a couple of weeks to create a bit of smoke and mirrors. Since then the messaging has been very poor indeed.
AlexR

Post by AlexR »

leesinthemix wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:17 am Hey mate,

Do you know how to use this new feature?

If not, then it's confusing for all of us. New features should be accompanied with PR material and tutorials. We shouldn't have to create support tickets for this sort of thing. Everything from the Wolfmix team this year has been very half baked.

We were told that Alex would be regularly checking the forum and replying to queries. That happened for a couple of weeks to create a bit of smoke and mirrors. Since then the messaging has been very poor indeed.
Hello,

First off, can you please explain how to set the Beat Sync Length at an individual preset level?

To adjust the sync length for each individual preset SHIFT + Tap on the preset to open the Preset Edit page. You can use the 'Hold' feature to adjust sync length, click the encoder in to adjust the beat length. To save this into the preset you must click SHIFT + PAD to overwrite the preset, which will save the values into the preset. When using the PLAY feature the individual presets will then correspond to the beat length you have saved.

I apologise for the delay in responding to you, I do regularly moderate the forum and pass information on but I have to sometimes be selective with what I can reply to in regards to technical support and feature requests depending on the current workload. As axell stated this is a public forum, if you require immediate support or assistance on a specific issue then please send in a ticket at our helpdesk as this is where we will provide direct support with response times of 1-2 working days.

https://help.wolfmix.com/

Please also keep an eye on our mini guide which we occasionally update, we are also working on increasing the number of tutorials soon.

https://wolfmix.com/support

Alex
Wolfmix Support
Alex
Wolfmix Support