List of OS2L commands for VDJ?

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
robertjvarga

List of OS2L commands for VDJ?

Post by robertjvarga »

I currently have the WMX1 set up to receive BPM info over OS2L, which works flawlessly. Previously with ShowXpress, I started playing around with sending os2l_button commands using cue points in music tracks, but it didn't work very well and I gave up on it.

I would like to give it a shot with the WMX1, but I can't find any information deeper than how to configure OS2L to simply send BPM data.

VDJ has the following commands available:
os2l_button
os2l_cmd
os2l_info
os2l_scene

Which commands are recognized by the WMX1, and how do I format them?

Thanks!
Bob
AlexR

Re: List of OS2L commands for VDJ?

Post by AlexR »

Hello Bob,

Wolfmix can only send BPM data with OS2L, no other data unfortunately. In regards to using this with other software this is something you might have to check with the relevant software's support as we currently have no documentation on this.

Sorry I can't be of more help

Alex
Wolfmix Support
Alex
Wolfmix Support
OverExposed

Re: List of OS2L commands for VDJ?

Post by OverExposed »

Hi Alex.

regarding the previous discussion i would like to know if it is possible to get any documentation regarding the usb protocol specification for the BPM data transfer to the WMX controller itself. My idea would be to implement a BPM feeding device directly connected to the WMX Controller without any OS2L related software ... any advice / documentation regarding this would be greatly appreciated

best regards, Over