i need more live Edits

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
SCM

i need more live Edits

Post by SCM »

Hello, the Wolfmix is a really great device. I especially like to use the live edits. Unfortunately, 2 pages are not enough. Is it possible to get more pages for live edits as is the case with the presets? I look forward to an answer. Best regards Stefan. (scmusic.de)
axell

Re: i need more live Edits

Post by axell »

check out this thread ....
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=651
SCM

Post by SCM »

thanks for your answer and the link. unfortunately that doesn't solve my problem. I would like to program certain effects, e.g. astera ax1 rainbow effect, or fos par aurora the smd ring. this is not possible via live edit, and i simply need more pages.
axell

Post by axell »

I understand...

a) you will not see more Live Edit Presets on W1. The technology is already squeezed to the max and there is no more memory available to provide more slots.

b) Instead of asking for more Live Edit Presets to store all the Programs and Speed and Fades and Loops of the internal functions of the AX1, why don't you simply attach an external little Fader box and assign one fader to select all the Programs (ch 3), one Fader for Speed (Ch 4), one for Directions etc. - that way you have ALL variation on just 3 Faders for real time access....not using a single Live Edit Preset then.
SCM

Post by SCM »

Thanks. I‘ll try. Nice idea!