Seeking Input: Easy View 2 Viewer and Future Updates for Eurolite TMH XB-280

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
madagreement

Seeking Input: Easy View 2 Viewer and Future Updates for Eurolite TMH XB-280

Post by madagreement »

Hello everyone,

I've been really enjoying using the Wolfmix for DMX lighting control. I've got a little query which requires your knowledge.

So, while most of the Easy View 2 viewer program works just fine with my Moving Head Eurolite TMH XB-280, there's a small snag. The viewer doesn't seem to display the multiple prisms function, even though it's functional on the actual moving head while plugged in DMX. Maybe this is normal ? I was wondering if it's possible that they might address this in a future update. Also, I've been thinking – it would be neat if they could expand Prism and Focus controls beyond the live edit mode. Just a suggestion.

Possible Future Features for Updates as mentionned on previous posts :

Prism and Focus Control Expansion: It struck me that having access to Prism and Focus controls outside of live edit mode could be a handy improvement.
Gobo Icons Differentiation: Another thing I noticed is that the gobo icons all look pretty much the same in the gobo panel for my TMH. Having them more distinct would make setup a lot easier.
Wolf Button: Although very efficient, would it be possible to add a wider array of effects to be trigger by it ?

On another note, I've tried using the viewer on a Mac, and let's just say it's been a mixed bag. My M1 13-inch on Big Sur tends to crash and act up, and my trusty 15-inch i7 2014 model just refuses to launch the viewer. Funny thing is, an old Windows 10 laptop runs the viewer without a hitch. Who would've thought?

If any of you have dealt with similar issues or found smart workarounds, I'm all ears.

Nevertheless, the Wolfmix has truly lived up to our expectations in terms of mobility, accessibility, and we're looking forward to a lasting commitment to support and ongoing improvements from the dev team ;)

Looking forward to hearing your insights!