Feature Request: Colour Override... Is this already possible?

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
leesinthemix

Feature Request: Colour Override... Is this already possible?

Post by leesinthemix »

Hi,

Is it currently possible to override a saved preset colour with a global colour override?

I would love to be able to change the colour on the fly, whilst a preset column plays unaffected.
Sometimes you just want a blanket colour for a few minutes, as it really adds to the energy during specific tunes.

I thought this might be possible with a Live Edit, but when the next preset loads, the colour I saved in the Edit, is overwritten.

Still learning my way around the W1 so any help much appreciated please.

Thanks,
Lee
Simon

Re: Feature Request: Colour Override... Is this already possible?

Post by Simon »

I thought this might be possible with a Live Edit, but when the next preset loads, the colour I saved in the Edit, is overwritten.
When adjusting a Live Edit, hit the Lock button in the top bar. This will stop the live edit being turned on/off when another preset is triggered.
leesinthemix

Re: Feature Request: Colour Override... Is this already possible?

Post by leesinthemix »

Simon wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:53 pm
When adjusting a Live Edit, hit the Lock button in the top bar. This will stop the live edit being turned on/off when another preset is triggered.
Amazing, completely missed that!

Cheers!