ADJ Revo Rave

Fixture not working as it should? Post it here and we'll check it out. Be precise with the fixture name as there are many with similar names.
PaRallelX

ADJ Revo Rave

Post by PaRallelX »

Hello,

Fixture: I have created a separate profile for the RevoRave from ADJ in the ProfilBuilder so that I can use it in Lightrider. For this purpose I have adapted channel 1 (actually function now Gobo Zoom) and channel 5 (actually rotation now Iris). When I use the RevoRave in the Wolfmix, it first flashes and is probably adjusted in other values. I tried to solve the problem with presets and then by directly entering the DMX value in the Wolfmix. This works great, but there is one drawback, because when I use the blinder, it is the only device that does not go out.

I hope you can help me, thank you.
With best regards
PaRallelX
--------------
German:
Fixture: Ich habe für den RevoRave von ADJ ein eigenes Profil im ProfilBuilder erstellt, damit ich diesen in Lightrider gut nutzen kann. Hierzu habe ich Kanal 1 (eigentlich Funktion nun Gobo Zoom) und Kanal 5 (eigentlich Rotation nun Iris) angepasst. Wenn ich den RevoRave im Wolfmix benutze, blitzt dieser erstmal und ist wahrscheinlich noch in anderen Werten verstellt, hier habe ich versucht einmal mit Presets und dann mit dem direkten eingeben des DMX Wertes im Wolfmix das Problem zu lösen. Das funktioniert auch soweit Super, aber ein Manko hat die Sache dann doch, denn wenn ich den Blinder benutze ist es das einzige Gerät was nicht ausgeht.

Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen Danke.
Mit bestem Gruss
PaRallelX
Greetings / Beste Grüße
PaRallelX
Simon

Re: ADJ Revo Rave

Post by Simon »

I've taken the best parts from your profile and the official one and have made a new profile which should work well with the Wolfmix. Re-sync the official profile from WTOOLS to check it out. I've actually used a gobo channel and gobo rotation channel to control the function and rotation channels. Shift + hit the gobo button to choose between Pattern/Chase/Sound, and use the encoder to change the rotation. The dimmer/solo/blackout should work properly now.
PaRallelX

Post by PaRallelX »

Ok thanks for that, at the weekend is a little timeslot to try it out!
Greetings / Beste Grüße
PaRallelX
PaRallelX

Post by PaRallelX »

Hi, this Profile works very good for me. Thanks for your work!
Greetings / Beste Grüße
PaRallelX
Simon

Post by Simon »

Glad to hear this :)
PaRallelX

Post by PaRallelX »

Yes, but there is something, that works not right. I build 3 "Live Edits" to Control the Pattern/Chase/Sound and a Live Edit for Soundcontrol. Your function and Rotation Wheel thing works not very well and the encoder thing works only for the normal rotation.

You: "I've actually used a gobo channel and gobo rotation channel to control the function and rotation channels. Shift + hit the gobo button to choose between Pattern/Chase/Sound, and use the encoder to change the rotation. "
Greetings / Beste Grüße
PaRallelX