EASYVIEW 2

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
Brian

EASYVIEW 2

Post by Brian »

I followed all of the video tutorial instructions and added 4 ADJ Pocket Pros. They will not respond. in the tutorial the guy added his fixtures and was immediately able to get them to respond to his WMX1. What am I missing here. All addresses are correct and everything is connected perfectly. Did I miss a step like a simple on off switch? HELP. I just downloaded this a few hours ago and I can't get these fixtures to work. If you have an answer GREAT! Thanks
Partymantexas

Re: EASYVIEW 2

Post by Partymantexas »

Did you buy the upgrade that allows? There is a switch in Wolfmix app which activates
Brian

Post by Brian »

Yes, I found the switch. And activated the Visualizer. I hit the switch and was given my code. Now it all works. The next challenge I have is taking a profile form Wtools and loading it into the visualizer when it is not available in it's fixture file. I have 2 Eliminator Stryker Beams that I would like to use in the visualizer, but they are not in it's library. What do I do now? Keep in mind, I have never built a profile and or added a profile before. Go easy on me. Thanks, Brian
AlexR

Post by AlexR »

Hi Brian,

You can download the .ssl2 file for the Stryker Beams here

To add it to Easyview follow these steps:

- Download the linked .ssl2 file
- Open your computer's file directory
- Find the EasyViewConnect folder, then open the ScanLibrary folder
- Find the 'Eliminator Lighting' brand folder, then open it
- Drag & drop the attached .ssl2 file into the brand folder
- Restart EasyView