Wolfmix in 2023 - What's going on Dev team?

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
Eneko

Re: Wolfmix in 2023 - What's going on Dev team?

Post by Eneko »

Otra cosa que tambien estaria muy bien es poder cambiar el color de las luminarias con un fade como se puede hacer en el pan/tilt. En el modo live edit tambien seria interesante tener un fade.
Tambien poder asignar efectos de movimiento o color a los live edits.
Y ya por pedir, tener un fade en el boton blackout.
Remy

Post by Remy »

Man, I would be happy if the second set of groups on the homepage can be shown by just a second press on the HOME button. Then let the HOME button toggle between the first and second set of groups on every press.

I think that would make it much more intuitive instead of shift-BPM, which is not possible using a single hand.
leesinthemix

Post by leesinthemix »

The lack of dialogue from the Wolfmix team this year is starting to get a bit concerning to be honest.

We're almost into Q2 and there's been virtually no updates or messaging that would suggest an update is even remotely near... Anyone else in agreement?
leesinthemix

Post by leesinthemix »

Another three weeks has passed and still no engagement at all from the Wolfmix team...
dan-nkl

Post by dan-nkl »

Disappointing…
AlexR

Post by AlexR »

Hello Everyone,

On behalf of the Wolfmix team I'd like to apologise for the extended silence in the forums over the last year. The company has been very busy as of late with the development of Daslight 5 and Lightrider, as well as with the increasing number of technical support queries and tickets of our products. We've also been going through a period of change with some team members leaving to pursue other endeavours and new members joining (such as myself!).

We sincerely value the Wolfmix community and we want to affirm that we are committed to keeping the forum active and will be investing more resources in engaging and responding to your posts and receiving your feedback. Please be assured that Wolfmix development is still very much a priority for us and we are certainly taking on your suggestions and requests for future updates and revisions.

Alex
Wolfmix Technical Support
leesinthemix

Post by leesinthemix »

AlexR wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:56 am Hello Everyone,

On behalf of the Wolfmix team I'd like to apologise for the extended silence in the forums over the last year. The company has been very busy as of late with the development of Daslight 5 and Lightrider, as well as with the increasing number of technical support queries and tickets of our products. We've also been going through a period of change with some team members leaving to pursue other endeavours and new members joining (such as myself!).

We sincerely value the Wolfmix community and we want to affirm that we are committed to keeping the forum active and will be investing more resources in engaging and responding to your posts and receiving your feedback. Please be assured that Wolfmix development is still very much a priority for us and we are certainly taking on your suggestions and requests for future updates and revisions.

Alex
Wolfmix Technical Support
Thanks for the update Alex.

Could you please take a look at the following thread and see if there's anyway this could be brought into the next update?

It's a small change, but one that will have a really big impact on what we're able to achieve when it comes to providing a lighting show, rather than a a ton of presets that jump around and don't flow well together.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=416&start=10

Potentially this could be the amendment instead if it's more logical? viewtopic.php?f=4&t=587
leesinthemix

Post by leesinthemix »

Feature Request - Default Speed Launch

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=514

This is also something small that would have a big impact.
AlexR

Post by AlexR »

Thank you for your suggestions, I am currently compiling a list of the most requested features to go through the team with, so will add these threads to the folder :)
Alex
Wolfmix Support
IanC

Post by IanC »

Would be great to see Artnet and Scan support. I know it doesn't have a network port. So perhaps via a laptop network card running w-tools.