LaluceNatz 40" 100W 12 LED 3 in 1 Wash Light Bar

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
ebnyflyer

LaluceNatz 40" 100W 12 LED 3 in 1 Wash Light Bar

Post by ebnyflyer »

I see the profile for this Light, was underwhelmed. The lights built in program is why I purchased two of them. The Auto and sound modes are super club modes. Can I use the WMX1 to place the lights in (built in program) auto and sound mode? The Lights DMX manual is not that great. What's your suggestion on running a pair of these lights :?:
axell

Re: LaluceNatz 40" 100W 12 LED 3 in 1 Wash Light Bar

Post by axell »

You are right - the Manual is not made to give much "useful" information about the DMX implementation....
You can use Live Edit Presets to "trigger" the built-in light effects of the Light Bar.
You have to setup the Light Bar to either 12 Channel Mode or 14 Channel Mode. They are the only 2 Modes who provide access to the built-in Macros. So far I can say:

For 12 Ch Mode: Besides Dimmer & Strobe you have Ch 9 + Ch 10 for your "built-in Macros" and Ch 11 need to be set to 225 and above for Sound sensitivity. Ch 12 finishes with the SPEED (between 000 - 255)

For 14 Ch Mode: more individual color separations and Strobe options. All built-in Macros are "divided" into individual built-in Color Macros (White, Yellow, RGB, ...) and corresponding Strobes and Speed parameters - really a bit "unstructured" DMX implementation here.

Because of the poor documentation it will be very difficult to create a useful DMX profile for the Light Bar to be "controlled" by the Wolfmix other than just "trigger" some of the "built-In effects from the Wolfmix via Live Edit Presets. However, you have to create a profile in order to access the "built-in" effects via Live Edit Presets.
Attachments
LaluceNatz 40%22 100W 12 LED 3-in-1 .jpg
LaluceNatz 40%22 100W 12 LED 3-in-1 .jpg (416.51 KiB) Viewed 2259 times