OMG... can u fix the GOBO section? (1 year bug)

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
Level Up

OMG... can u fix the GOBO section? (1 year bug)

Post by Level Up »

ok this is getting boring and after all this months also ridicolous...

the GOBO section (pressing the gobo button) is bugged and damn it... its RIDICOLOUS it cannot be fixed after a whole year.

i already wrote about this bug but nothing happened in this year so now im quite pissed off....

so again..

BUG:

1) ADD A FIXTURE WITH THE WOLFMIX ITSELF
2) ADD THIS FIXTURE 2 OR MORE TIME IN DIFFERENT GROUPS (FOR EXAMPLE ONE IN GROUP "A" ONE IN GROUP "B" AND ONE IN GROUP "C")
3) SAVE
4) PRESS THE GOBO BUTTON
5) ONLY THE GROUP "A" HAVE A WORKING GOBO SECTION. GROUP "B" AND "C" HAVE ALL THE ROUND CIRCLE GOBO ICON AND THE GOBO CANNOT BE CHANGED AT ALL SO U CAN ONLY USE THE GOBO THE FIXTURE START WHEN U TURN IT ON.

now i cannot throw this wolfmix out of the window coz its expansive but its ridicolous i cannot use fixture's gobos in group "B" "C" "D" etc because u can't fix the bug. i will post a video.
Level Up

Re: OMG... can u fix the GOBO section? (1 year bug)

Post by Level Up »

here the VIDEO on YOUTUBE with the whole bug procedure clear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd9XQKsGnVQ
axell

Post by axell »

Relax - I think there are good news for you in the upcoming firmware release ....

How's that? Just patching the Moving Head and assign to the Groups
Attachments
gobogroups.jpg
gobogroups.jpg (298.9 KiB) Viewed 4358 times
leesinthemix

Post by leesinthemix »

I don't really understand the issue to be honest.

The Gobo fields are left blank because it's ideal sometimes to rearrange your Gobos to how you want them, not how the manufacturer of the fixture intended.
Level Up

Post by Level Up »

axell wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:07 am Relax - I think there are good news for you in the upcoming firmware release ....

How's that? Just patching the Moving Head and assign to the Groups
any ETA about this release? up to now group B-C-D-E-F-G-H goboes are NOT usable. :|
axell

Post by axell »

you just have to reassign them in the Groups. The Presets are there. Only need to assign the Presets to the right buttons. Actually no big deal ….