WTOOLS - Fixtures/Cloud folder - how does it sync?

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
axell

WTOOLS - Fixtures/Cloud folder - how does it sync?

Post by axell »

I "used" to have quite a few of edited profiles sitting in the PROFILES section of Nicolaudie Cloud. A copy of these profiles were automatically generated in the WTOOLS - Cloud folder. Because of some problems with the Cloud Services I decided to delete (permanently) ALL of these profiles from the Nicolaudie Cloud PROFILES section. I thought they must have been also deleted within WTOOLS Cloud folder, but I am WRONG. I still can see here the "old" profiles and when I try to open into Profile Builder it (naturally) reports that the file has been moved to trash. So I am asking: is this Nicolaudie Cloud PROFILES-to-WTOOLS/Cloud sync ONLY when adding profiles and I have to manually? Interesting fact is that when I delete a profile from WTOOLS/Cloud it also is automatically removed from the Nicolaudie Cloud PROFILES section. There seems to be some inconsistency in the sync process and is resulting in "unbalanced" content between the Nicolaudie Cloud and the Cloud folder in WTOOLS
axell

Re: WTOOLS - Fixtures/Cloud folder - how does it sync?

Post by axell »

FIXED - you can RESET WTOOLS (NOT Factory reset!) without harm or losing any other data or registration/activation. After Reset the WTOOLS will be re-synced with the Nicolaudie Cloud and presenting the actual content.