Request. Sequence edit

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
deejaykris

Request. Sequence edit

Post by deejaykris »

Hi there everyone :D

I have one question 8-) :lol:

Is there possible that in the sequence edit you will to be able edit 8 steps. Now you can only edit four steps.

Please consider to make that feature possible :!:

Thanks in advance 🔥
Simon

Re: Request. Sequence edit

Post by Simon »

Hi There, I'm not sure I understand the question. You can edit all 8 steps of the sequencer. For each step you choose which of the 4 positions, or which of the 4 beam combinations are enabled.
deejaykris

Post by deejaykris »

Simon wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:15 pm Hi There, I'm not sure I understand the question. You can edit all 8 steps of the sequencer. For each step you choose which of the 4 positions, or which of the 4 beam combinations are enabled.
That we are clear. Can you consider that in the sequencer you can edit those 8 positions??? I need to save 8 moves of MH.

I need to have ability to edit dmx values of tilt and pan for each step. It would be gorgeous if that possible is 🙂
Simon

Post by Simon »

Hi, I think I'm still not following, there are 4 positions in the Move FX sequencer. You're asking if we can put 8 positions instead of 4?
leesinthemix

Post by leesinthemix »

Simon wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 1:38 pm Hi, I think I'm still not following, there are 4 positions in the Move FX sequencer. You're asking if we can put 8 positions instead of 4?
I'm not really following either, but eight steps would be quite cool from a variation perspective.

A lot of tunes have basslines and drum programming that loop over a two bar, rather than one bar cycle, so it makes sense.
The ability to switch between four and eight steps would also be cool.

I guess these sorts of requests are dependent on the W1 having more internal memory?
deejaykris

Post by deejaykris »

Simon wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 1:38 pm Hi, I think I'm still not following, there are 4 positions in the Move FX sequencer. You're asking if we can put 8 positions instead of 4?
You can add only 4 positions instead of 8. Is there any chance to give 8 positions? You have right we have 8 steps of sequence but it do really small job. Please consider to edit 8 positions. And it would be very nice add Phase and size 😀
deejaykris

Post by deejaykris »

Is there any chance to add 8 postions???

Or nope???
deejaykris

Post by deejaykris »

Im really waiting for the answer. Just please consider the fact that 4 editable postions isn’t not much. 8 will be grate!!!
deejaykris

Post by deejaykris »

Yes. That’s what I mean!! 🫶🏻
Jethrobowdean

Post by Jethrobowdean »

How are the 4 positions for the position sequencer created or determined in the first place? And can those four positions be edited or customized rather than just reordered?

More than a year ago Simon posted:

by Simon » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:54 am
Any day now...I'm just finishing a final task which is proving to be a bit tricky....(setting custom positions on the position sequencer and having the ability to control phasing and fading of the sequenced effect!)

WAS THIS ITEM RESOLVED AND WHAT WAS THE RESOLUTION ?
Last edited by Jethrobowdean on Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.