Feature Request - Position Selection for Blinder

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
paulm12

Feature Request - Position Selection for Blinder

Post by paulm12 »

While the blinder effect is cool, I think it would be even more useful if there was an option to also specify a position for moving heads. That way, pressing the blinder button would not only change all lights to white, but set all movement to a specific position (otherwise, all moving heads continue their movement when set to white).

It could be simple as in the blinder selects the first position for each moving light in the position page. Something in the settings page like "blinder selects first position for all moving channels"

In MyDMXGo, the blinder setting overrode the Movement FX
Lefaux

Re: Feature Request - Position Selection for Blinder

Post by Lefaux »

Yes, please.
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

Yes please too! And an option to tweak the color; I prefer the more amberish blinder-effect.. (aand it would be totally genius if it could amber drift.. :o )
Simon

Post by Simon »

Nice ideas. We've had a few suggestions for adding functionality to the blinder button. We've logged them on our feature list to consider for the future.
bd97

Post by bd97 »

Bumping this request to add more functionality to the blinder button! Specifically, the ability to customize the color of the blinder. This could be achieved within the parameters of the blinder button, or alternatively, via a custom preset with the added option to fade out after button release.
leesinthemix

Post by leesinthemix »

Yes, liking this idea.

I guess the most logical solution would be for the blinder button to call one of the five positions already stored for each group.
MPGTechnikTeam

Post by MPGTechnikTeam »

I totally agree! This would be useful for not blinding the audience to death, but rather the floor or the walls/ceiling.