How do I set STROBE Speed on pre-select buttons to 85%?

General discussion between Wolfmix owners. Checked occasionally by the Wolfmix support team.
axell

How do I set STROBE Speed on pre-select buttons to 85%?

Post by axell »

To set the Strobe Speed you have the left row of 5 buttons (from top to bottom: 1%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%). How can I edit/set the % manually for these buttons? I like to keep the fast 100%, but the next lower speed of 75% is "too slow", I like to set it to 80% or 85%, But when I am on 75% and turn the encoder up he "jumps almost immediately to the 100% button. How can I fix the Strobe Speed of 85% to the Button?
Marxn

Re: How do I set STROBE Speed on pre-select buttons to 85%?

Post by Marxn »

I also struggled with the fixed strobe speed buttons. Depending on the fixtures it can be helpful to adjust the speed to something between 75% and 100%, especially when LED fixtures are mixed with mechanical shutter fixtures.
Working with my Wolfmix in Paderborn, Germany
www.bdm-systems.de
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

Use the first encoder to seamlessly adjust the value between 1%-100%. This will remain until the next key is pressed.
Matthias Steenblock

- Owner Dj MSB & Event Rental
- Projectmanager for entertainment systems for the cruise industry

Languages: German, English
Place of residence: Aurich, Lower Saxony, Germany
axell

Post by axell »

I am generally not happy with the fixed strobe speeds (1%, 25%, 50% 75%, 100%). Some are too slow, others too fast, so I was challenging the development team to find a way to select individual speeds and also store them, as I want to recall them instantly and not redial again. There is a chance that this will happen ;)
mrshake

Post by mrshake »

Indeed, I would love to set the buttons to 50, 60, 70, 80 & 100 %...