Both Lighting Titan Tube 360

Fixture not working as it should? Post it here and we'll check it out. Be precise with the fixture name as there are many with similar names.
leesinthemix

Both Lighting Titan Tube 360

Post by leesinthemix »

Hey,

This is a fixture I built on my own as it's very simple. However, only one of the eight sections is outputting DMX data correctly.

Please see this video from the visualiser I use: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ar742vNZIIz1jdQYS0X ... w?e=SAfWAM

Manual is here: https://1drv.ms/w/s!Ar742vNZIIz1jdQZUd4 ... w?e=TebRtu
I'm using the 40CH profile... Red, Green, Blue, White, Amber x8. I tried selecting 8 beams on the profile, that changed nothing.

Very odd. Any help much appreciated.
axell

Re: Both Lighting Titan Tube 360

Post by axell »

if it helps ...

the attached profile has 7 DMX Channel Modes:
* Mode 1 = 5 Channels (1x RGBWA - per tube)
* Mode 2 = 6 Channels (Dimmer + Strobe + Color Macros only (vial Live Edit Presets)
* Mode 3 = 7 Channels (Dimmer + Strobe + 1x RGBWA - per tube)
* Mode 4 = 12 Channels (Dimmer + Strobe + Color Macros (vial Live Edit Presets) + 1x RGBWA - per tube)
* Mode 5 = 40 Channels (8x RGBWA segments per tube)
* Mode 6 = 80 Channels (16x RGBWA segments per tube)
* Mode 7 = 160 Channels (32x RGBWA segments per tube) Split!

When loading the profile with Mode 7, you’ll be asked if you want it to „split“ - deny with NO …no need to split here.
Mode 1 - 4 only have single Color for the full tube. Mode 5, 6, and 7 has more color variations by using more color segments per tube
Attachments
BO-Tube192 Titan.ssl2
(151.97 KiB) Downloaded 464 times
leesinthemix

Post by leesinthemix »

Hi, thanks for the reply, but this doesn't really answer my question.

I'm using Mode 5, 40ch which I split.

At first you say "Mode 7 Split!" and then straight after you say don't... Which is it?
axell

Post by axell »

Mode 7 CAN be SPLIT, so you can have 32 individual lights if you want to assign them onto various Groups. Or you keep all 32 beams on the same Group. Or you "deny" the split (that is what I recommeded) and only have one entry in Fixture list, not 32. The color control will be the same in all 3 options.

Split makes sense if you want to assign certain beams to different groups. If not, then there is no need to split.
leesinthemix

Post by leesinthemix »

I'm not intending to use Mode 7 though, I'm using Mode 5 and this is the third time I've said this LOL