EUROLITE LED Pixel Tower

Fixture not working as it should? Post it here and we'll check it out. Be precise with the fixture name as there are many with similar names.
Rw57

EUROLITE LED Pixel Tower

Post by Rw57 »

Fixture: EUROLITE LED Pixel Tower
Problem: The BLACKOUT Flash Button doesn´t work at SMD-LED Channels
axell

Re: EUROLITE LED Pixel Tower

Post by axell »

By a quick look into the profile it reveals that they "probably never" dim off. Channel 81 - 84 (Beam 21, 22, 23, 24) are DMX Type DIMMER with a default of 255. That means that these 4 Channels will always be ON.
I would rewrite the profile and replace the DIMMER with DMX Type COLOR (White) (Beam 21, 22, 23, 24). It's worth a try
willm

Re: EUROLITE LED Pixel Tower

Post by willm »

Hello,

As Axell correctly pointed out, the Dimmer channels in Mode 5 (84 channels) will not be affected by the Blackout button. Due to the nature of this fixture profile, the Wolfmix will try to 'blackout' the profile by setting all RGBW values to 0. However, this means it will leave the Dimmer channels (which control the SMD-LED's). I can offer a couple of workarounds which you might find helpful:

1) Create a Live Edit to Blackout the fixture instead of the Blackout button. Setting all RGBW channels and the 4 Dimmer channels to 0.

2) In certain modes, you can replicate the fixture profile using generic 'RGBW' and 'single channel' fixtures. I will explain how to do this below:

To replicate Mode 1 (5 channels):
1) Patch one _Generic 'RGBW' fixture.
2) Patch one _Generic 'single channel' fixture to the next available address.

To replicate Mode 3 (20 channels):
1) Patch one _Generic 'RGBW' fixture.
2) Patch one _Generic 'single channel' fixture to the next available address.
3) Repeat this process a total of FOUR times.

To replicate Mode 5 (84 channels):
1) Patch TWENTY _Generic 'RGBW' fixture.
2) Patch FOUR _Generic 'single channel' fixture to the next available address'.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
Will