INVOLIGHT NL450

Fixture not working as it should? Post it here and we'll check it out. Be precise with the fixture name as there are many with similar names.
[email protected]

INVOLIGHT NL450

Post by [email protected] »

Hello all,

I use a NL450 this has no dimmer channel or a shutter/closed value. This is on the Colorwheel (CH1 0-10) unfortunately the Wolfmix does not react to it. Normally it should be so if no color is selected that the FX is then off. I would prefer it if even the BEAMFX would run with it.

I just solve it via a LiveEdit this is not optimal.

Would be very grateful for a quick help, need the device already tomorrow.
Matthias Steenblock

- Owner Dj MSB & Event Rental
- Projectmanager for entertainment systems for the cruise industry

Languages: German, English
Place of residence: Aurich, Lower Saxony, Germany
axell

Re: INVOLIGHT NL450

Post by axell »

Hello Matthias,
sorry - I'm too late with it now, but

if you are still interested you can download the (modified) profile for the NL 450.

I made a few modifications:
Ch 1 - default value was 075 (=white), I changed it to 004 (black)
Ch 2 - no changes - Speed isn't used anyway
Ch 3 - changed Strobe Preset 1 from "OPEN" to "Strobe Off"
Ch 4 - Put Rotation on static Gobo with 2 Presets (Red = Stop, and Green = Rotation enabled) For Rotation Speed and direction dial the encoder from 0% - to 50% (clockwise rotation increasing speed - 50% is STOP and further to 100% (counter clockwise rotation increasing speed)

Once you installed the profile, you want to assign the 2 Gobo signals to the right buttons. Select Gobo and then SHIFT+select top Gobo preset, then select Red Gobo (Wedge) - confirm. Do it again for 2nd Gobo preset and the Green Gobo (Petals6green). Now you have the first 2 Gobo buttons Red + Green. Now rename the Gobos for "STOP" (red) and "Rotate" (green) - now you have rotation control via the Gobo rotation encoder.

Enjoy
Attachments
NL 450 - Copy.ssl2
(9.63 KiB) Downloaded 396 times