Phantom 65 White LED allways on

Fixture not working as it should? Post it here and we'll check it out. Be precise with the fixture name as there are many with similar names.
wurlitzer

Phantom 65 White LED allways on

Post by wurlitzer »

Hi,
Is it now normal that the white LED is always on after the shutter value has been changed.
I now always have to turn down the dimmer for all my Phantom 65 moving heads.
This was not the case before all the changes that were made. Or is this only since the firmware update?
Is it not possible to combine this with the shutter value, so that the shutter value is only set to open when one of the static colors is selected?
Now it is so that always the white LED is on, and when I switch between the colors always the white color is to be seen again.

Gabriel Mercanco from Nicolaudie Support wrote me:
I went ahead and made another change to the shutter channel, changing the preset from a "Strobe Off" to a "Shutter Open". This may help with the issue (if I am understanding it correctly), but if not, I can switch it back to the "Strobe Off" preset. If the issue still persists however, there isn't much more I can change profile wise as, again, this is really as accurate as I can make it based on the limitations of the profile builder and the manufacture's documentation.

I think this is since Firmware 0.6.2 or an update from the Fixture (for about 20 Days) of the Phantom 65.
I have to turn down the dimmer now, because the MH luminates white, even there is not white set in the static color section.
Is there a solution?
Simon

Re: Phantom 65 White LED allways on

Post by Simon »

There was a problem with the shutter channel on this fixture. Try with the latest and it should work now.