Differences between manufacturer fixture and fixture loaded in Wolfmix.

Fixture not working as it should? Post it here and we'll check it out. Be precise with the fixture name as there are many with similar names.
wurlitzer

Differences between manufacturer fixture and fixture loaded in Wolfmix.

Post by wurlitzer »

Hello,
the color selection in Wolfmix does not match the one from the web. I have transferred the new fixture from the web to the Wolfmix with Wtools. In the profile builder on the web, the color pink is specified with the values 42-48 and the default value 45. In the Wolfmix the entry is missing (See screenshot and photo).
This is an error!

Gabriel Mercado from Nicolaudio Support wrote:
Hello there,
For the first issue, I do see that it shows up differently in the profile builder (built into Wolfmix). As this is not an issue with the profile itself (as it is as accurate as I can make it based on the manufacturer documentation), I cannot change this. This may be an issue with how Wolfmix sees the SSL color wheel, but on the profile end, there is nothing for me to change.

So, is there a fix or workaround for?
Attachments
IMG_6696 (Mittel).jpeg
IMG_6696 (Mittel).jpeg (152.46 KiB) Viewed 2925 times
2022-04-05 15_51_47-eM Client.png
2022-04-05 15_51_47-eM Client.png (145.57 KiB) Viewed 2925 times
Simon

Re: Differences between manufacturer fixture and fixture loaded in Wolfmix.

Post by Simon »

Hi There

If you edit a profile with the Wolfmix built-in fixture builder, it will try to match the closest colors. The pink in this profile is quite desaturated an therefore there's no color to match it to. I've saturated the pink a little bit more in this profile which should improve it.