Equinox - Swing Batten (no Move FX or Tilt settings)

Fixture not working as it should? Post it here and we'll check it out. Be precise with the fixture name as there are many with similar names.
leesinthemix

Equinox - Swing Batten (no Move FX or Tilt settings)

Post by leesinthemix »

Hey Simon,

So I finally grabbed a W1 last week and it landed with me today.

Absolutely loving it so far, working like a dream alongside the visualiser L8 and my movers :)

However, I am having a bit of trouble with the profile for the Equinox Swing Batten. This is a moving LED bar which has tilt capabilities.

http://www.prolight.co.uk/ftp-in/EQLED033_Manual.pdf

There doesn't appear to be any options for Move FX or the ability to set the maximum tilt values for this fixture.

Any ideas please?

Thanks,
Lee
Simon

Re: Equinox - Swing Batten (no Move FX or Tilt settings)

Post by Simon »

I've just made some updates to this fixture and have removed the duplicate from the public library. I noticed that our existing profile also has a mode 4 which isn't included in the user manual you attached so is perhaps only included in a newer version of the fixture.

Try mode 3 (16ch) and let me know how you get on. I've marked it as Works With Wolfmix so you can easily identify the latest.
leesinthemix

Post by leesinthemix »

Hi Simon,

Thanks for taking a look at this. I am now able to set the fixture limits, but this doesn't seem to restrict it unfortunately. Even at 0% on all settings, it still moves to 100% tilt in both directions.

The Move FX section is no longer greyed out, but the Up/Down Move FX is unresponsive, no matter what parameters I dial in. The fixture sits still.
Simon

Post by Simon »

According to the documentation and profile, this should work. If I add this fixture and trigger a move tilt effect, channel 1 goes up and down as expected. I'll need some further info on the problem to help.