Cameo Multi FX Bar - Fixture profile needs an update?

Fixture not working as it should? Post it here and we'll check it out. Be precise with the fixture name as there are many with similar names.
Pelle

Cameo Multi FX Bar - Fixture profile needs an update?

Post by Pelle »

Hi All, and especially Team Wolfmix,
I got my W1 on tuesday and are trying hard to get it to work like I want it to.. :-)
I have two Cameo Multi Fx Bars (not EZ) and uses the fixture profile that is onboard the w1.
The problem is;
First: that it does not scan the profile and suggests to split it up which then makes it really hard to create something that looks good.
I can use Live edit and then save it as a preset but I dont think that is the preferred worklflow?
Second: The Derbys doesnt rotate unless I use Live Edit and then save it as a preset, in my opinion that is not right, shouldnt it be possible through Move FX?
Third; When using presets, the Wolf effect, Strobe, Blackout and so on doesnt work, I thought they should override anything?

Extremely grateful for any feedback!
Simon

Re: Cameo Multi FX Bar - Fixture profile needs an update?

Post by Simon »

Just fixed this one in response to your ticket.

You wont be able to control derbys with move effect because they dont have a beam which moves with a pan an tilt channel, only a shaking style effect which you could trigger with a Live Edit.