JB Systems Lounge Laser DMX

Fixture not working as it should? Post it here and we'll check it out. Be precise with the fixture name as there are many with similar names.
Svensk

JB Systems Lounge Laser DMX

Post by Svensk »

Hello Simon,

I can add it, but there is nothing i can choose?
Maybe you can build something for On / Off or Choosing Color Red / Green / LED or something ...
Sven
Attachments
DMX.png
DMX.png (80.3 KiB) Viewed 14266 times
Simon

Re: JB Systems Lounge Laser DMX

Post by Simon »

Hi Sven

I've made a couple of updates. I had to replace the profile, so delete the old one from your Wolfmix and transfer the Lounge Laser in WTOOLS marked 'WWW'.

In the new version you can control dimmer, on/off, strobe, and effect rotation (using gobo rotation) on the Red Laser, Green Laser, and LED.
Svensk

Post by Svensk »

Hello Simon,

thanks.
Blackout has no effect to WAVE LED

Perhaps you could change it a little bit.
Only Gobo 2 is able (Green Laser) other buttons have no function - how can i change that speed of rotation?
How can i tun on/off the led so that only the laser is on

Maybe there could be 5 Gobo´s and name them like: (for choosing)
1) Red
2) Green
3) Wave
4) Red / Green
5) Red / Green / Wave

Sven
Simon

Post by Simon »

Hi Sven
Blackout has no effect to WAVE LED
According to the user guide and the DMX levels it should work. Channel 6 and 7 control the Wave LED right?
Only Gobo 2 is able (Green Laser) other buttons have no function - how can i change that speed of rotation?
The speed of the rotation can be changed by adjusting the encoders on the gobo screen. I've checked the DMX output values and again according to the manual and DMX levels this should work.
Maybe there could be 5 Gobo´s and name them like: (for choosing)
Use live edits for this.
Svensk

Post by Svensk »

Hello Simon,

we tryed a few manuell profiles.
We changed the VALUE from channel 7 (WAVE LED STROBE) from 0-5 to 0-4 then you can see at DMX Values, that channel 7 is on 4 when you push BLACKOUT at dimmer "knob / poty" or turn the DIMMER from 100 to 0.
But the Blackout Button has still no effect at channel 7 so the WAVE LED is still on. Why?

Maybe you can change the GOBO from Slot 2 to 1 and delete the other GOBOS without a function?
Or my big please change it by my request to 7 Gobo´s so i don't need live edit - or tell me how to Programm this for a own profile:
(because the are no more functions - there is no live edit needed in my mind and the official profile ist complete)

Gobo 1) Red
Gobo 2) Green
Gobo 3) LED WAVE
Gobo 4) Red / Green
Gobo 6) Red / LED WAVE
Gobo 6) Green / LED WAVE
Gobo 7) Red / Green / LED WAVE

Sven
Simon

Post by Simon »

But the Blackout Button has still no effect at channel 7 so the WAVE LED is still on. Why?
The blackout button changes channel 7 to value 0 which according to the manual should blackout the WAVE LED.
Maybe you can change the GOBO from Slot 2 to 1 and delete the other GOBOS without a function?
Gobo slots are calculated automatically and are not specified in the profile. You can change the gobo in a slot by shift + tapping the gobo item.
Or my big please change it by my request to 7 Gobo´s so i don't need live edit - or tell me how to Programm this for a own profile:
Can the 7 gobos you describe be recalled from a single channel? Do you have the gobo values? If you need to trigger several channels a Live Edit will be needed.
Svensk

Post by Svensk »

The blackout button changes channel 7 to value 0 which according to the manual should blackout the WAVE LED.
You did see that in my last post?
Copy oft the profile in the CloudBuilder
We changed the VALUE from channel 7 (WAVE LED STROBE) from 0-5 to 0-4 then you can see at DMX Values, that channel 7 is on 4 when you push BLACKOUT at dimmer "knob / poty" or turn the DIMMER from 100 to 0.

In the official profile dimmer doesn´t work, too!
Is it possible to do a WebEX so you can See the problem?
Gobo slots are calculated automatically and are not specified in the profile. You can change the gobo in a slot by shift + tapping the gobo item.
Gobo calculated automatically? Why when there is no function?
Can the 7 gobos you describe be recalled from a single channel? Do you have the gobo values? If you need to trigger several channels a Live Edit will be needed.
Ok, then there are 3 Gobo´s possible when I understand rigth:
Gobo 1) Red - Channel 2 5-127
Gobo 2) Green - Channel 3 5-127
Gobo 3) LED WAVE - Channel 7 5-127

Here the manuell:
https://jb-systems.eu/de/fileuploader/d ... 228489.pdf
Simon

Post by Simon »

that channel 7 is on 4 when you push BLACKOUT
I've checked again. If you have the latest official version of the profile written and patched:
-Channel 7 goes to value 0 when you press the blackout button on the right.
-Channel 7 remains at value 5 and channel 6 adjusts from 0-255 when you move the dimmer encoder
According to the user manual, this should dim and blackout the WAVE LED. If it's not, then the manual is not correct and I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer for clarification.
Gobo calculated automatically? Why when there is no function?
I'm not sure I understand the question. Wolfmix chooses similar gobo shapes for each gobo slot, allowing you to match simialr shapes between different fixture types in different groups. If you want to change the gobo it can be done easily by shift+ hitting the gobo button.
Ok, then there are 3 Gobo´s possible when I understand rigth:
Gobo 1) Red - Channel 2 5-127
Gobo 2) Green - Channel 3 5-127
Gobo 3) LED WAVE - Channel 7 5-127
You'll need to use a live edit for this.
Svensk

Post by Svensk »

Hello Simon,

got this eMail:

You use channel 7 as blackout for the blue LED.
I think it is better that you use channel 6 (0-4) for black-out and let channel 7 on a value between 5 and 127.
Because channel 6 is really the dimmer channel.

Met vriendelijke groeten, meilleures salutations, best regards, mit freundlichen grüßen,

Pieter Sempels
Technical support-Spare Parts
BEGLEC NV
't Hofveld 2C, 1702 Groot-Bijgaarden, Belgium
Tel: +32 2 481.70.80
Email : [email protected]

If you need more Information - please tell me where i can forward the eMail

Sven
Simon

Post by Simon »

Hi Sven

Apologies for the late reply. Each time I have to check back on our messages, reload the profile...it takes some time..

According to my understanding of the response you received from Beglec -> Ch7 Blackout is not actually Blackout. Therefore I've changed this preset to 'no function', so Wolfmix will revert to using the dimmer channel for blackout.

Let me know if this is ok.