Showtec Shark Scan One

Fixture not working as it should? Post it here and we'll check it out. Be precise with the fixture name as there are many with similar names.
Daroos

Showtec Shark Scan One

Post by Daroos »

Hi Simon,

I tried to load the new release for the Showtec shark scan one fixture. In 14 Channel Mode Dimmer and Shutter doesn’t work. I‘ am able to fix dimmer (blackout) but the strobe does not work. With the original fixture blackout doesn’t work as well.

Please help
Daroos

Re: Showtec Shark Scan One

Post by Daroos »

So, blackout and Strobe working. But....:

If Blackout disabled and no color is configured for all the heads, Showtec scanner are white, Shutter open, Dimmer 100%

At blackout all lamps are of

Strobe is working for all, also at Blackout, but in case of blackout not for the Showtec Scanners. Absolutely crazy.

And in the fixture for the Scanner you find for shutter:

0..4 open
4-250 strobe
251-255 open again.

But shutter never closed?!

I‘m really helpless...and on the W1 I have some dead’s selfmade fixture in folder wolfmix I can’t delete...:-(

Really, I need help
Simon

Post by Simon »

Hi There

I've just realised I broke the function which uses the dimmer as a shutter on fixtures with a color wheel but no shutter closed preset (there are so many cases to keep up with!).

It's fixed and will be available in the next update (0.2.9 or higher)
Daroos

Post by Daroos »

Thank you so much Simon. That really impressed me, thousands of fixtures, I believe 100% not really easy.
Daroos

Post by Daroos »

Hi Simon,

unfortunately in 3D easyview blackout doesn’t work. Firmware latest on 2.10 and fixture new loaded