Freedom Sticks

Fixture not working as it should? Post it here and we'll check it out. Be precise with the fixture name as there are many with similar names.
DJ Fester

Freedom Sticks

Post by DJ Fester »

Hi,

The DMX profile on the Freedom Sticks seem to be not quiet right when using them on easy view the dimmer is set on wolf mix to 1% once i take it up it just floods the screen. I currently have them set to 8 channel and I have little or no control of the lights. When going into live Edit i again have no control.
Simon

Re: Freedom Sticks

Post by Simon »

Hi There

I don't see any fixture names freedom stick, I did just fix a Chauvet 'Freedom Strip RGBA' however. Let me know the brand and model and if possible a link to the user manual.
DJ Fester

Post by DJ Fester »

Hi Simon,

they are Chauvet Freedom Sticks here is a link to site:https://www.chauvetdj.com/products/freedom-stick-pack/
And here is the manual:https://www.chauvetdj.com/wp-content/up ... ev4_WO.pdf

Regards

Pete H
Simon

Post by Simon »

Hi Pete

I see why I couldn't find it, it was in our library as FreedomStick without a space, I've added the space.

I actually fixed this last week. Re-sync it from the app and it should work. Let me know if you still have trouble.

P.s. I'd recommend trying out 50 channel or 48 channel mode for maximum flexibility
DJ Fester

Post by DJ Fester »

Hi Simon,

I'd like to use the Channel 8 setting as thats where you can access the programs

Pete
Simon

Post by Simon »

Hi Pete,

I've checked channel 8 and it seems to be fine. By using the built in programs surely you're losing all the benefits of having a controller?

-colors not synchronised with the rest of your lights
-effects not synchronised with the rest of your lights
-music not synchronised

etc...
richedav

Post by richedav »

They look superb in 50ch mode, setup my 8 on the controller last weekend and they are just brilliant. So versatile with the Wolfmix as well, as can easily change the 'size' of the effects to whole strips to small flashes. They reminded me of my Mode Arcline I had way back in the early 90s.
Simon

Post by Simon »

Drop a video into the WEAC folder if you get the chance, I'd love to see them in action :)
ebnyflyer

Post by ebnyflyer »

I set my Freedom Sticks in group D, running the 4 sticks together. 50 channel mode using the D-Fi XLR TX from WM. With one stick in leader and other in follow/ or would you suggest all sticks in follow?

Update:: I found that running my four sticks on in 50 channel mode really opens up its potential. The leader stick is gone with all four running from the D-fi XLR TX. ( no more leader/follower). Much better control with the WMX1. My wife loves the WMX1 also!