Martin Rush Wizard

Fixture not working as it should? Post it here and we'll check it out. Be precise with the fixture name as there are many with similar names.
stevenhoneyball

Martin Rush Wizard

Post by stevenhoneyball »

I have added Martin Rush Wizard from WTools and W1, i have zero control over this. Normally 21 channels (from memory) - no dimmer, no shutter, no gobo control and no movement.... guessing a profile error and maybe the barrel needs to be applied on the Pan channel

In Live Edit, i have Shutter, Dimmer, Colour Wheel, Gobo, then ?Other x5 followed by Speed.
Simon

Re: Martin Rush Wizard

Post by Simon »

Hi Steven

This is quite an unusual fixture with the roll, swivel and rotation but I've improved the profile. Dimmer, shutter, strobe, gobo and color should work fine now.

I've fixed the barrel pan but I had to add a change in the firmware for it to map properly, this will be available in the next update (0.2.7 or higher).

I've tested it with the DMX output values and they seem to match the manual, but let me know if there are still problems with it. Thanks
DJ Fester

Post by DJ Fester »

Hi Simon,

When I load the profile the barrel just keeps spinning the only way I can stop it is by going into a live Edit. I know you mention about the pan having issues. Does that include the swivel?
Simon

Post by Simon »

Hi, can you tell me which channel is causing it to spin and which value you have to set to stop it? (it shouldn't be doing this)
DJ Fester

Post by DJ Fester »

Hi Simon,

Well I've been using the Wolfmix for a number of weeks, But i still have an issue with my wizards on the movement side. When i select the Move FX the movement seems not to be working. The profile that is currently on the wolfmix is incorrect and I have had to amend thius due to the DMX values being incorrect. Does anyone else have an issue with the Move FX on these fixtures? Or maybe be better I take a trip to Nicoluadie with my fixture for them to build the move FX profile on the wolfmix?

Pete
DJ Fester

Post by DJ Fester »

Hi

Can anyone help me with this issue I have with my Martin Rush Wizards? The Move Fx do not seem to be working when I select them.

As I have mentioned the DMX values on the profile on Wolfmix are incorrect. So I have amended the profile and have full control of Wizard from the live edit. But when I go into Move FX nothing happens.

Has anyone one here had any issue with movement on the Rush Wizards?

Pete
Simon

Post by Simon »

For public info- I'm discussing this matter with Pete over a ticket and will update here once we have a solution.
Hanslyn

Post by Hanslyn »

What is the status on this profile?

I have downloaded the latest profile into W1, and almost everything is working. Only problem is that I can’t get the Mirror to Roll.

Regards,
Hans
Simon

Post by Simon »

Hi Hans

The profile is now up to date and working. To roll the mirror, I'd recommend creating a Live Edit called 'roll'. You could create a couple of a fast roll and a slow roll for example.
Diskobil

Post by Diskobil »

The fixture is not working and up to date.